Fire Depot Summer Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to the Summer 2019 prize draw brought to you by Fire Depot, whose registered office is at Sentura House, 3 Lands End Way, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6RB ("Fire Depot", "we", "us", "our"). These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any promotion or message about that prize draw, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online ("promotional material"). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotional information, the promotional information will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. By entering into our prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
You must be aged 18 or older to enter our prize draws. Employees of Fire Depot, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
- 2. The Prize draw will run on a weekly basis consisting of the following weeks- 1. Week one 15th July- 19th July 2. Week two 22nd July- 26th July 3. Week three 29th July- 2nd August 4. Week four 5th August- 9th August 5. Week five 12th August- 16th August 6. Week six 19th August- 23rd August
- 3. Every customer that spends over £200 with us during each weekly period will be entered into that weeks prize draw. Every customer will be automatically entered into the prize draw upon spending £200 and over with Fire Depot during the promotional period stated in the terms and conditions. For every £200 spent the customer will be entered more than once for example an order of the value of £1000 would mean 5 entries for that week. Anyone who wishes to opt out of the prize draw must state this when placing their order.
- 4. The prize will be awarded to the business/organisation, not the individual making the submission. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting a prize. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- 5. There will be three winners per week and 18 winners in total. The winner’s will be chosen at random on/after 10:00 the Monday following the previous week. Prizes will be sent directly to the customer’s main account address on account unless otherwise stated by the customer. All eligible entries received by this time will automatically be included.
- 6. The prize give away consists of the following: 6x Weber® Spirit Original E-210, 6x Weber® Original Kettle Premium E-5730 Charcoal Grill, 6x Weber® Smokey Joe Premium Smoke. Prizes will consist of one of each per week so 3 prizes to be won each week. Prizes will be awarded to 3 separate winners each week.
- 7. The prize winner will be notified by email or phone on or after 10:00 the Monday following the previous week. If a winner does not respond to Fire Depot within 7 days of being notified by Fire Depot, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Fire Depot shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). On occasions the email may be automatically filter into the spam or junk folder, Fire Depot cannot be held liable if this happens and a response is not received from a winner within the allotted time period causing the prize to be forfeited, it is the responsibility of all entrants to monitor their spam and junk folders in the event that this happens. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these rules, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Fire Depot shall be entitled to select another winner.
- 8. Fire Depot reserves the right to re-select a winner if the randomly selected winners’ case is of overdue accounts or other exceptional circumstances.
- 9. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Fire Depot reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time. Fire Depot accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- 10. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize, or as a result of any entrant not winning any prize.
- 11. We accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from a venue or event).
- 12. In the event that any prize or free gift involves alcohol, you accept responsibility for such age-restricted items being used only in accordance with the law.
- 13. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable within 28 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner.
- 14. By submitting an entry, you agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and/or photograph in the announcement of the result.
- 15. Although we will try our best to make sure that prize draws run smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel a prize draw at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering a prize draw, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- 16. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and our decision on all matters relating to our prize draws is final
- 17. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or terminate this Prize Draw at any time.
- 18. These rules are governed by English law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.