There are two heat detectors in the XPander range designed to suit a wide variety of operating conditions. A static heat detector (CS) which responds only when a fixed temperature has been reached and a Rate-of-Rise Detector (A1R) which has a fixed upper limit, but in addition, measures the rate of increase in temperature.
- Can be used in applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable
- Ideal for environments that are dirty or smoky under natural conditions
- CS detectors are ideal for use in the environments with rapid temperature fluctuations such as boiler rooms
- Bi-directional (monitored) radio platform
- Five year battery life using standard AA alkaline batteries
Request a Quote